Monday, September 10, 2007

ELEVEN AND TWELVE

Here it is early September and I have finished the twelve pairs of socks that I set out to knit in January, only thing is that I have two three pairs on the needles and yarn for ????? many more. At least this is one New Year's Resolution that I can say that I kept.

The lighter blue, turquoise actually, sock is Flicker by the wonderful Cookie A. This on
e was actually finished on the very long and delayed flight home from the Spindlictiy cruise. It was done in Lorna's Laces and fun to knit.

The second sock is one from Knitty, Queen of Cups and also knit in Lorna's Laces. This yarn really bloomed when they were washed and are now very soft and comfy.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger fluffbuff said...

Congratulations on finishing your sock quota for the year so much ahead of time! Too bad about the flight. At least you were in good company.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home