Friday, September 18, 2009

TOO BUSY TO BREATHE

A couple of weekends ago a group of my gal pals and I went up to my sister's cabin above Running Springs to hang out, spin, knit and whatever. It was a weekend that was eight months in the planning to get all the schedules synchronized and so worth it. We had a lovely time and for the most part were above all the smoke in the valley.

Projects are happening and a couple are on the verge of being FOs! I want to finish my scarf out of the KA mitt leftovers for the gallery at SOAR and my vest out of the handspun ripe avocado to wear at the same event.

Work has been kicking my butt all summer and probably will keep up through the month of November. Right now I am just hanging in until the last week of October when SOAR happens.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home