Sunday, August 24, 2008

OLYMPIC SPIN FOR PEACE

Finished! Met my goal and spun the Sandalwood, twelve ounce and also spun up seven ounces of my Columbia fleece. Not sure what is next in the line-up as I have this month's Chameleon Colorworks and the lovely camel merino blend that I bought at Village Handweavers on the trip to Monterey.

Used the new drumcarder to card the leavings from my combing efforts and have felted up some fabric that I plan to try some dye experiments next weekend. I also want to get started dyeing up the balance singles for my conference project. I am having dental surgery on Thursday and hope that it won't get in the way of my plans.

Total August spinning = 19 ounces

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:03 AM, Blogger Ansley Bleu said...

Holy cow, that is a lot of fiber. Hope the surgery goes smoothly.
xo,
ans

 

Post a Comment

<< Home