Wednesday, September 24, 2008

ELEVEN DAYS AND COUNTING


The count down begins! I am very excited about going to SOAR. I got into the Deb Menz drum carder workshop which should be a good one. I still have my camel merino to spin and some lovely new fiber from Chameleon Colorworks--Briar Rose to take to spin. I am working on a shawl from a Hoxboro pattern in handspun (Figgy Pudding). Now all I need to do is throw some clothes in a bag, board the plane and hope that the sciatic problem that has made my life hell for the past month holds.I will be traveling with a friend to Philadelphia, spending the night and then off to the Poconos for a week of fun.

Hope I remember the camera (seems to be a mental block with me) so that I can share lots of pics when I get home!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home