Wednesday, August 23, 2006

FLOWERS, FRIENDS AND FIBER



Friday when I got home from work there it was a package waiting on the porch from 1-800-FLOWERS. I was sure that it must have been a mistake, but no it was addressed to me. My darling youngest daughter, author of years of love notes left in pockets, purses and other unlikely spots to surprise her mother, sent them "just because"--a very lovely tribute. How lucky can I get?

Saturday, Francesca, Una and I made a pilgrimage in my new toaster on wheels to the Fabulous Fiber Fest. As is evidenced from the photo, not one ounce of fiber was purchased. Too many quilters for my taste. I missed the Park Bench Pattern people that were there last year, now I'll have to order on-line. The fabrics were nice but too expensive if you weren't buying fat quarters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home