Friday, February 23, 2007

SPINACH AND PEAS


Another UFO crossed off the list. This bag has been hanging around since last August. I knit the bag out of a green Casacade wool intending to use the mohair that I made in John Pitblado's mohair spinning class as a knit overlay on the felt. Never happened as there was no inspiration and so there it sat for months like so many of my other projects. At Christmas I bought the felting needles (see purple hat) and last Sunday while enjoying the company at Francesca's started doodling with the mohair and there it was. Made the beads with the Cascade. Have stopped at this point trying to decide if I should add some glass beads but since I am happy with it at this point, may quit.

My pal Una is a master felter--check her out--and a great felting teacher. She has just completed the most wonderful blue shoes!

Now if I could just take better pictures.

1 Comments:

At 10:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Theresa, the bag is beautiful! Can we put this in the booth at ASCH? I'm in love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home