Wednesday, March 28, 2007

FELTING CLASS



I went up to Visalia early with Ruth Northrup and took a felting class with Sharon Costello. This is the result. The bag was done as a resist from my own design and has an interior pocket. It was hard work to finish in the very short time of the class--one day 9 to 4 but has renewed my interest in felting. The pictures are of the four stages of the bag--pattern--laying down of fiber, still wet and no handle or trim and the finished product. I still have to make the button. Bought some fiber at the
marketplace for the next bag and can't
wait until I have some time to get going on
this. Just to have enough time to play!!!












Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. I really like the scalloped bottom (is that the right word to describe it?).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home