Tuesday, March 06, 2007

THE FAMILY GROWS


I'm still having lots of fun with the pine needle baskets. Have found a source for nice thin bendable needles right in front of the library. It is so much easier to gather green ones but it has been two weeks since I hit the trees and while the needles are dry they have not turned brown.

My current project has a walnut slice in the center and after looking at it for a bit It looks like a top, so may be trying to match it up and make a bottom with a traditional coiled start. We'll see...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, look at you… you are really doing nice work with those pine needles. I can't wait to see one with the walnut center.

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, they're beautiful! I have to come watch you do those one of these days. I really wanted to take that class.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home