Sunday, October 14, 2007

TWO WAY SPIN

Chameleon Colorworks BFL that I got at conference finally spun up. The yarn on the top is a fingering weight and the bottom much heavier. I haven't measured the WPI nor set the twist yet so not sure how it will all turn out.

There isn't enough for a knitting project so this will probably end up on the loom. I have some green pearl cotton and some blue tencel that might work for a warp but I still have some thinking to do. I want my next weaving project to be more complex but since I am still very early in the learning process not sure which direction to go.

The bowl is something I rediscovered cleaning out a cupboard and is one that my grandmother made in a crafts class. It is very rustic but also very dear.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh, very pretty! I have seen so much beautiful spinning this week, I can't wait to come home and spend time with you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home