Thursday, January 17, 2008

A BELATED CHRISTMAS GIFT BECOME 2ND FO

Finished Zora's shrug finally. It was supposed to be for Christmas but go delayed as her mother decided that I needed to make a red cord jacket for her Santa picture. I stopped on the way home to take the picture and while she was happy to see me and the new sweater, I could not get a smile out of her. It waited until later when there was ice cream for dessert.

The shrug was knit with some Cashmerino left over from her baby blanket using a lace pattern from an old Barbara Walker book. It doesn't show but the neck and back edge have a nice finish using an Annie Modesett treatment.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Blogger fluffbuff said...

Oh my, I can't believe how much Zora has grown. One thing has not changed, though: she is the cutest little darling.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home