Wednesday, January 16, 2008

NEW LIBRARY ADDITIONS

I was very lucky at Christmas and received several new books from friends and family. Unfortunately I have had little time to really go through them thoroughly. But when I do, there will be lots of good reading for weeks!

This is one I bought myself and ordered from YesAsia.com. It is a fantastic collection of lace patterns with wonderful charts that don't seem to difficult to understand. Knitting my way through this one will take years--but what fun!

Have two more FO's for 2008 just need a model and some natural light for pictures. Also this past Sunday was spent setting the twist in 20 skeins of handspun in addition to over dyeing one of my major dye mistakes.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Blogger fluffbuff said...

How did you like ordering from Yes Asia? I still haven't tried them, but am thinking about it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home