Sunday, October 21, 2007

FELT UPDATE

This lariat was started last spring (see April 17, 2007) and proceeds very slowly. I am still grasping with the concept and not totally sure how it will end up but have decided to add the planned for beads. The photo of the back of the flower was too blurry but it is covered in blue beads. I am pleased with the way it turned out, even if I can't show it off, but am stalled again on this and don't know why.

I am also stalled on the bag that I started at LAF first due to technical difficulties--solved after seeing The Way We Felt which includes the work of my now favorite felter Lisa Klakulak.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger fluffbuff said...

Those flowers are so pretty. If you remember, will you bring them and the book on Sunday?

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger Janice Rosema said...

This is gorgeous! Can't wait to see it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home