Friday, November 23, 2007

SPINNING FOR SANITY

This is the first batch of 28 ounces of Crosspatch Lemon and Lime that I am spinning up for a weaving project. I have some tencel in colors from this yarn to warp the loom with and plan to do a three panel ruana. Right now it's still in my head and needs to progress to sketching and planning the warp. I would like to use the week that I will have off between Christmas and New Year's to get this on the loom but good intentions...

This is also my project to get used to the Joy which I am liking with the exception of the hooks. My Fricke, which I really have to try and sell this year, has a Wooly Winder and the Lendrum a slider bar both of which are much nicer to use than the hook system. All I need is some more practice and time and I am sure that I will get used to them.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home