Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NOT MUCH LONGER

Pal Janel Laidman's book is almost here! As a devoted member of the now finished Sock Club I am anxious to see the book as well. I knit most of the patterns and they were fun, lovely and fit well but did miss a couple that I hope to pick up in the book. No exact publication date as yet but I will keep checking.

On the knitting front I have finished two big projects but haven't been home in the daylight to take pictures (those new energy saving bulbs cast such a yellow light). I finished the shrug that was knit out of handspun CrossPatch and trimmed with lovely glass buttons from Shelia Ernst and (a big TA-DAH) my version of Sally Melville's Faith Jacket done in Noro. Pictures to be forthcoming!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home