Tuesday, January 31, 2006

A FINISHED BABY PROJECT


At least I have these cuties to show for a lost weekend. Spent the entire time in jamies nursing a case of what I thought was a bad cold, but probably was the flu. It took hours longer than really necessary to finish these due to my incapacitation.

Did get some spinning done as well trying to empty the bobbins for John's class this weekend--one that is going to be totally fiberlicious. Saturday is a spinning guild meeting followed by John's mohair locks class and then Sunday is the pilgrimage to Solvang and lots more fiber--lucky me!

2 Comments:

At 11:01 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

They are so adorable. You did a wonderful job.

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger theminx said...

omg - those are sooooo cute! Very spring-y.

Speaking of sick, I think I'm coming down with something at this very minute. Bleah. Glad you feel better though.

Enjoy your fibery weekend!
--Kathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home