Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DOWN IN THE DUMPS AND BACK TO WORK

Back to work today after a six day weekend and it wasn't long enough. I have been in the midst of dental hell and the only cure was to sit and knit or spin and not do anything too taxing, like clean the house. I am on the last row of blocks on the baby blanket and when the batteries recharge will post lastest photo; about half way through color on color; almost finished spinning the grey silk/merino. Yesterday I hit the LYS and got some lovely cotton to make some cute booties because on Friday we found out that it's a GIRL! I am thrilled.

My SP revealed herself to me today and it is nice to find out some things about her. Kathy and I have many interests in common and I enjoyed reading her blog and seeing the gorgeous jewelry that she has created. As an SP she had wonderful intuition and I was thoroughly spoiled.

1 Comments:

At 5:52 AM, Blogger theminx said...

And I enjoyed spoiling you! I know what it's like to be down in the dumps going back to work - same scenario here. I'm just counting the days until Christmas break!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home