Sunday, April 16, 2006

SETTING THE TWIST

Finally a day with no rain! Even though it is Easter Sunday, I had to take a moment and wash the new spun wool that has been sitting around here for the past month. I don't have adequate space inside for dripping wool and anyway it takes days to dry. I love the way it looks hanging on the fence--it gives me such a sense of accomplishment.

Left to right: Alpaca, Blue Faced Leister and Merino, Secret Pal hand dyed roving,Crosspatch Creations Blue Icing

Can't decide what to do with any of these yet because there are just too many great things out there. I may make a bag for my spinning wheel tools with the Secret Pal yarn. We'll see.

Still on baby watch. I think this is going to go until Tuesday when she sees the doctor. Mama is beside herself so hope for a quick and safe resolution for her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home