Monday, February 20, 2006

TIME TO CELEBRATE!

The blanket is finally finished and on the board. Although technically I still have weave the ends in--small details. This has been on the needles since September and while there are tons of mistakes it is finished and beautiful--thank you Debbie Bliss.

I have almost finished the sweater, booties and bonnet set and with any luck they will join the blanket on the board tonight. Just have to finish the last couple of rows on the bonnet and crochet some ties for all. Stay tuned.

Now I need to focus in on the Color on Color scarf and get it finished. The knit-along meets tonight and I have not touched the scarf since the last one two weeks ago. I wish I had it done now as winter is back with a vengeance. My very whimpy California beach girl blood can't take the cold.

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger theminx said...

Yay! It looks great!

Is Color on Color as much of a chore as it looks?

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

Love the blanket, you do great work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home