Monday, February 06, 2006

FUZZY WUZZY

A fuzzy picture of fuzzy yarn. This is the result of my class Saturday with John. Mohair locks were fluffed or combed (Just had to buy that pair of combs I have been debating whether or not I needed!) and then plyed holding them at a 90 degree angle with some regular sewing thread. Then that strand was plyed again with thread. It like most spinning things was a coordination challenge, but with a bit of practice it did get better.

Still nursing the pregnant daughter. The contractions seem to be quite strong and it worries me that they haven't done much about them or even told her to stay off of her feet. I'm going to miss the monthly management meeting tomorrow at work and go to the doctor with her and hope he/she will have something concrete to say about this.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger theminx said...

Wow, that's some funky yarn! It rather looks like a salad, with the majority of greens with a dash of red.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home