Friday, March 10, 2006

SECRET PAL ROCKS!


Yesterday was my birthday--how many of those I have celebrated is not important--but a lovely day nonetheless. My staff feted me with a surprise birthday luncheon with way too many tasty treats, my family had a dinner and lots of presents and when I finally got home what did I find on my doorstep, but a package containing these two lovely books that I have been lusting after for ages. I love the inventiveness of Alterknits and am dying to try a crepe paper crown. The sock book has some very interesting patterns including some for the newest member of my family. And if all of this largess was not enough there was also a gift certificate from kpixie in my mail box this morning. Lucky, lucky me for having such a generous and very thoughtful Secret Pal!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home