Thursday, August 24, 2006

GOODIES ON THE DOORSTEP


Lucky me, my doorstep seems to produce the nicest things. My SP sent two skeins of the loveliest sock yarn in just my colors. As soon as I finish the scarf and baby dress that are on the needles I plan to do something with the lavender. The double points are made from recycled musicial instruments--how cool is that?--and the CD is Brahms, one of my personal faves. I plan on listening to it on the way in to work tomorrow.

Jane Fonda is visiting the Library tomorrow night to talk about her book. The local press has been a buzz with the local vet organizations talking smack about Miss Jane. I for one am sorry that she is retracting her actions, as a fellow peace demonstrator I always thought what she did was very cool. Go figure.-

3 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Blogger Cerella said...

Hello Theresa!!!! It's soo good to finally meet you!!! Looks like you've been spoiled well also! Thanks for being such a wonderful spoiler....I've had alot of fun! :)

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an interesting blog. i love your work!

 
At 8:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting blog. keep blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home