Monday, September 18, 2006

SUPRISES ON THE DOORSTEP AND MISSING CAMERA

Friday there was not one but two lovely packages from my SP on the doorstep, but alas the camera is no where to be found. Kay from German sent lovely silk yarn in a blue/maize colorway with some coordinating solids. I am going to have to drool over this one for awhile before I use it. Also in the second package was some cotton for dishcloths and some very cute notebooks. Hopefully the camera will turn up soon so I can post pics.

Also got some great news on Friday (a very stellar day as my son-in-law, Edgar Arceneaux, had a major opening at the Redcat Gallery which the Times will review later this week)---My name came up on the waiting list for the Bernard Mably class in October. I think that this will coincide with the publication of his new book and we'll be doing intarsia. Should be fun.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 AM, Blogger The Storyteller said...

Four weeks, huh? That's a new record. I do hope you'll enjoy it all. And that class!!!

Kay

 

Post a Comment

<< Home