Saturday, April 21, 2007

BOOK REVIEW

This just came from Amazon last week and as it was purchased under the influence of allergy meds, I was dubious about it. Happily it is wonderful. These books are a real inspiration and just wonderful works of art on their own. I am trying to get back into a more of a thinking approach to my work and hope that this will help. When I was working as a designer it was always necessary to show sketches and justify the process. I always hated to do that but think that I finally get it. So many times I have been happy initially with a project but at second glance realize that it would have been improved with certain adjustments. Thumbnails do just that. Great book!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got this book. It's been on my wish list for a while, but I was waiting to be under the influence, like you, or hear from someone else who got it first.
Now I can be a follower. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home