Saturday, May 26, 2007

MAY SOCK REDUX

Second pair done this month! Finished the lovely Jacaranda by Janel of Chameleon Colorworks, my favorite dyer and sock designer. This was the May sock of the month and my second try at one of her patterns. I can't sing her praises loudly enough, great yarn, inventive design, gorgeous colors.

I am still with two pair to go to keep up with the incoming yarn. I still have Janel's shadow knit which is a good mental stretch while learning a new sock construction technique. I also have the STR Grasshopper to do as well. Oh my so many socks so little time.

I've also been working on some felting projects that have been a good mental stretch (this old brain needs all the stretching it can get) and hope to get some time this long weekend to finish at least one of them.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jacaranda… what a lovely name for that colorway. Two pais of socks in a month with your crazy schedule is quite an accomplishment. Good luck with the other two pairs!

 
At 11:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh they look cute with that top edge!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home